December 28, 2008

Support

Well, it's a start, and I hope it grows. I've had some messages of support. I've found out that people do care, although, yes, I do know already that they did. But for me, it helps. It really does help to get that phone call "How are you? Are you feeling good today? Anything you want to talk about?" I need that human touch of compassion towards me. Maybe that's why I reach out as much as I do. Perhaps that's why I am on Messenger, Facebook, Blogger, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, MySpace, and oh maybe two or three others that I forget. See what I mean? I do reach out in many ways to communicate. It's like I need that in order to feel good about myself. Maybe saying "There see, they wrote to me, or responded, that means they care". A normal person may *KNOW* that, and yet, maybe because of bipolar I'm not realizing that as much as I should be.

I aim to provide insight into thoughts that I have. Insecurities that I have. Are they inherent to me? Or are they inherent in people with bipolar? Or maybe in all mentally ill people? That I don't know.

Thank you so much to those who've already said way to go Deb. Thank you so much.

No comments: