April 16, 2009

See the title of the last entry?

See the title where I say "after some sleep I'm better". Yes, truly sleep is the little engine that pulls behind it all the other cars in my life. To have sleep means all of them stay on the track.

I really need to work on a set bed-time of 9 pm or so. No "oh I'll just stay up a bit longer and do another quest in WoW, or another Battleground". No, really be firm with myself that to get my sleep is being responsible, and taking good action.

Sounds so simple and yet, one has to realize it for ones own self. Get the sleep, and the rest, and do better in all the other facets of my life.

Lovely day here today. Bright sunshine that felt good on my face as I sat out on the deck and had a coffee. Sat and opened the mail and sorted it into information and action piles. Took it up to the office, filed the information papers, and paid the bills via electronic banking. I love that, btw.

It feels so good to be in control, well rested, happy and content. I like this feeling. All to do with a good night's sleep, I now see.

Be wise with speed . A fool at forty is a fool indeed.
~ Edward Young, English poet (1683 - 1765)

I get a lot of these daily quotes from this site The Quotations Page

No comments: