May 6, 2009

Another blog added to my list on the right

I just found a lovely blog called the Bipolar Wellness blog. Lovely idea of a slide carousel and subbing in good pictures instead of bad.

Yes, wise idea, after all.

IMGP1096

Our desserts for our 20th anniversary dinner at the Wakefield Inn

IMG_0659

Our family at a recent wedding

IMGP1014

My beautiful daughter on a boat cruise

IMGP1012

The same waterfall of the Rideau River on a perfect summer day

Yes, beautiful pictures make a mind happy. :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Last summer I took my son on a road trip up the Rideau Canal to Ottawa.

That's what your picture reminds me of.

That's what makes it beautiful to me.
The memory.

:)

Toria/Deb said...

Thanks! and Thanks for reading my blog. I'm glad you had a wonderful visit :)