August 19, 2009

Feeling quite overwhelmed today

Have had a lot of tears in the last 12 hours. I don't know why it's hitting me hard, but it is. Just worry about money, and lack of it, and fears that the future won't work out well for us, because of being in debt. My not working isn't helping anything. Being a stay at home mum is the stuff of my dreams, but I should be out working. Doing what, cleaning houses I guess? Feeling really teary about things anyhow. Time to sit and think isn't good about now. I need to get busy doing something. Time for putting away the clean laundry I think.

I know I should think happy thoughts, and am trying to. Hard to break through the sadness though.

1 comment:

raino said...

it will pass. it always does. just look at the first sentence of the post before this one!