September 21, 2009

Working on getting work

Well, I've been working on getting work. Not an easy task when you're a stay at home mum for the last 12 years, or so. Haven't had a whole pile of work experience before that either. So, I'm aiming for the low-class jobs at Tim Horton's and the like.

Feeling okay about myself otherwise. I'm managing okay on the Zeldox capsules with a few Zyprexa, for sleep purposes, needed for some nights.

It's a gorgeous day outside and I've been for a short walk. Nice in these late September days to feel the warmth of the sun still. All too soon the sun will be making a short arc in the sky and it will be too cool to feel the warmth.

Live life joyous and happy. We are wonderful people with kind, warm hearts. Let's not forget that among the daily trials of life when it's seeming all negative, about what we 'can't, don't, fail' to do right. I'm guilty, myself, of getting down on myself. I am a strong, beautiful, kind person who cares.

2 comments:

Wendy Love said...

Toria,
I am new to your blog and enjoy your ideas. I will pray for you that you will be able to find a job, specifically one that suits all of your talents and your needs! I went back to work after being at home for 12 years as well. It was a stretch....Keep up the writing!

Tina said...

I found your blog today. I have a loved one who we believe is bipolar or manic depressive. Reading blogs written by people who are managing bipolar has been inspiring and helpful.
Just wanted to say "thank you" for sharing your story so that others (like me) can learn from your experiences.
Good luck with the job search! I hope you are able to find something that you enjoy!