January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you. I'm starting off the new year with the hope that I can post more regularly. I'm sorry I've slackened off from posting much. Just can't find words sometimes when I think I should post something. I do read comments however and do appreciate them a lot. Thanks for commenting if you have.

The medication levels that I'm at now are good for me, I believe. I'm stable mood wise and am enjoying a relative sense of calm and peace in my life. Life is good.

2 comments:

Wendy Love said...

'Life is good'. Oh what wonderful words for those of us who understand bipolar. I am a little envious. I am on a mood stabilizer that sort of works but my dr. keeps trying to add something else to help, but with no success and sometimes terrible effects. I am starting yet another new drug this week and would almost rather not bother, but seeing those words from you, 'life is good' gives me hope to keep trying|!

Tina Hill said...

Happy New Year. Glad to hear that your medication levels are now good. I know it can be tricky to find the right balance. I have a family member with depression that has been struggling to find the right medication and right dose. The good news is: he seems to be doing great right now, so I think the meds are starting to work properly.
It's going to be a great year!