January 16, 2010

Some Good News

Yes, well this deserves all capitals on the words. Tim found a job. So, he's had a week off and now starts again Monday. Thank goodness. It was a really big worry that's off our shoulders now.

I've been doing okay - generally quite stable and cheerful. I went to see the movie "Chipmunks the Squeakqueal" today with my younger daughter. Tim and my older daughter went to see Avatar in 3D in the same theatre complex. I wish I could have seen Avatar. I found the Chipmunks movie painful to sit through. Just too sappy for my taste, thanks very much. Oh well, Mums just have to suck it up at times for their kids I guess. It's Victoria's birthday on Tuesday so this was a treat for her.

So far, I've posted pretty regularly this year. Let's see how good I can do in the coming weeks and months.

3 comments:

Unsettled Mind said...

Just wanted to let you know that I found your blog about a week ago, and in one day read every single one of your posts. while i know it's not enjoyable going through everything, i appreciate others who share their experiences because it makes me feel a little more "normal" about my reactions and the way I handle things. knowing that there are others out there who have the same struggles as i do makes it a little easier to accept. and i'm glad your husband was able to find another job. i know it's a bad job market, so good for him.
so, i hope you do continue to post, because i truely appreciate it.

Paranoid Android said...

I just found your blog. Quite like it.

http://madmax17.blogspot.com

Tina said...

Congrats on Tim's job! That's very excited and I'm sure stress-relieving! I hope that this new year brings lots of joys!
Good work on updating your posts. Looking forward to reading more!