February 20, 2010

Feeling a lot better

Well, after another good night sleep I feel better. I took a pill two nights ago and therefore really got a full 12 hours of sleep. That's how long I'm out of it with those extended release Seroquel pills. Last night I didn't take one, and still got a decent night's sleep of about 8 hours. I need that sleep as this morning, I'm awake, chipper and feeling good. I think I'll try taking another Seroquel tonight and then skip tomorrow night. Just trying to find a balance between feeling tired from the pill and feeling over-tired from not sleeping well. Pingponging between the two extremes to find the right balance.

I'm so totally happy over the win of the gold medal for Canada for skeleton racing. It's great for the sport and great for Canada. Woot! It feels good to cheer for Canada. Yeah we're supposed to be self-effacing, restrained but let us have a chance to be proud and we'll thump our chests :) YAY!! GO CANADA!

1 comment:

Lucie Love Heart said...

You get used to Seroquel, its not healthy to just take it as and when, you really have to take it daily and the sleep will decrease when your body gets used to it :)