January 22, 2012

Yes, she's posting again!

Hi again to anybody that reads this blog. I'm posting again! I don't know how regularly I'll post, but we'll see how it goes.

So, I'm on a smaller dose of Seroquel now, with the same other drugs that I take. It's just enough to get me off into a deep sleep, but I wake up after about 9 hours of sleep with no terrible drugged feeling. This is good, of course.

I just saw a link to a lovely video of Stephen Fry talking about what manic depression is like.



I know exactly what he means when he says he's asked people that question "would you push that big red button that would take away manic depression from your life?" I know all too well that at the beginning I'd have said no, within an instant. But given what I know now, I'd take it away, reluctantly, if I could. What experience would you, the reader, out there, say was your experience with regards to this? Would you, in fact, take it away if you could?

No comments: