March 28, 2012

My daughter has a very annoying habit

Dear Sarah has a very annoying habit.  That is common in Aspies.  That is to fiddle with or touch something incessantly until she either rips it apart or works a hole in it.  She's wrecked about 3 sweaters/hoodies in the last year.  By constantly picking at the stitching in the sleeve area and making a gaping hole.  Then the hole gets bigger and then she tears off the cuff.  So embarrassing and annoying!  I'm a very lousy sewer and can't fix the holes (too big).  Argh!

I don't have this incessant picking at things obsession.  My tic is more having a constant stream of words flowing from my brain.  A feeling of pressure that I have to get the words out somehow.  So typing them out on a blog is an excellent way of getting them out there.

Hope you have a nice day :)

Knowledge is the only instrument of production that is not subject to diminishing returns.  John Clarke

No comments: