March 21, 2012

Thinking about war

Just thinking about the war going on between the liberals and the bureaucracy.  How it's impossible to hold a peaceful demonstration now without the police being involved.  So sad.  Where did our freedom go? Taken away by laws meant to protect us.  In Canada, it's not as bad as the U.S.  We still have the right to assemble and protest peacefully, as set out by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Getting rather off topic on this blog, sorry. As far as bipolar goes, I'm doing okay with it.  Stable, happy, good moods, not too much in the mood swing department.  Life is good :)

Where Asperger's is concerned, I'm reading up on it a lot on the web.  Always informing myself of the views of others.  I'm currently working my way through the articles on Wrongplanet.net

I'm sure I'll find something to post here that I've found of interest.

No comments: